Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesdays Trials.....

Okay. Im going to vent since today is the only day of the week it is allowed. I am sick and tired of waking up every morning feeling like I am an 85 year old woman instead of a 35 year old woman. Every frikin bone in my body feels like it wants to break and the muscle pain is just unbearable at times! And I am also tired the constant memory loss and aggrivation. Sometimes I wonder If I am in the early stages of Dimensia (however you spell it)! Oh, and Im tired of all the damn medicines I have to take. It seems like everytime I turn around another medicine is being thrown at me....no wonder I cant function...Im to doped up! So Im going to just let out a great big scream (thank God the house is empty) and go back to bed!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment