Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hi There!

First, thanks very much for stopping by our newest venture. This blog has many purposes. Its our way on contributing to the cause, sharing with others what has worked for us, what we're trying to help the pain or fatigue, or just a daily entry in the fight. Its a precursor to our book, which is a closely held secret at the moment, so thats all you're going to get on that. Its also our way of keeping in touch. We do live 1,000 miles apart and even though we talk on the phone a few times a day, we still feel like we're missing out on so much.

But anyway, we're excited to see where this goes and hope you'll join us.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog. I think this is a great idea, and I bet you'll be swamped with visitors. I'm especially looking forward to Funny Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to visit here often. Something else that I found with my fibro is...EXERCISE. That helps keep the pain at a minimum for me...Anyway....GREAT JOB on this page!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete